No registration fee is required to attend CEMSupra 2024.
If you wish to attend, please register online from this website.
If you wish to submit poster presentation, please register first and then submit your abstract.
Online Registration Deadline
24:00(JST), Wednesday, December 6, 2023.
Online Registration Form
Cancellation and Corrections
Please contact the Secretariat of RIKEN CEMSupra 2024 by e-mail: email@example.com
Participants from abroad
Visa application is now closed.
Participants from certain countries must obtain a visa from the Japanese Embassy or Consulate General in their home country. Please check with your local Japanese Embassy or Consulate for visa requirement. For detailed information on visas, please visit the Japanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs website. http://www.mofa.go.jp/j_info/visit/visa/short/novisa.html
For those who require a visa, the Secretariat can provide a letter of invitation and necessary documents upon request.
It takes about 3 months.
In order to issue an invitation letter, one must:
- Complete online registration.
1)VISA application form,
2)CV format, and
and be sure to complete all sections.
- Please upload all three documents and the color copy of your passport from the link below no later than Friday, September 30.
- Please contact the secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have not received a confirmation email within two working days.
As of September 1, 2023
Without an applicant's consent, we will not use such information for the purposes other than operating and managing CEMSupra2024, responding to inquiries from applicants, offering the symposium information to the applicants, and sending the information on the future CEMSupra symposium.
In addition to the purposes listed above, personal information may be used or disclosed in the following cases:
1. When required by laws and regulations.
2. When consent has been obtained from the owner of the information.
3. When all or part of the management of the personal information is commissioned to external subcontractors within a required range in order to achieve purposes of CEMSupra 2024. The personal information protection standards of potential subcontractors shall be investigated in advance, and only those meeting CEMSupra 2024's criteria shall be selected as subcontractors. Examples of subcontracting include the commissioning of distribution of information on CEMSupra 2024.
- Information Management
CEMSupra 2024 shall specify and adhere to appropriate personal information management rules in order to prevent any leakage, loss, or interference with registered personal information.